Saturday, March 10, 2018

Short Post...long excuse list

Things are changing this week.    My mother was kicked out of her house by her estranged husband; well, actually she left for surgery and he refused to allow her back in.   She stayed with my daughter the weekend after surgery, then we went to take her home monday after her post surgical appointment and her estranged husband had locked the gate and refused to allow her back on .  HE ended up getting nasty and beligerant with DEanna, so we left down the road and called the cops.   The sherriff was nice and tried to help, but his hands were tied.  She does have the right to go back into her home, but she's terrifided of him as he has abused her mentally and verbally and his abundance of firearms.   So she went to deannas home for a while.

Did I mention that she has been filing applications for apartments and the housing authority?  Well, she has.  But be that as it may, Deanna and Channon's son had an agree to have he out within 2 months and they wouldn't harrass her or stop her from going home.  Not sure if the boy was lying to Deanna, or was over ridden by his father; either way, my mother has no where to go...and until we can get her stuff, she has nothing. 

Since I have a second bedroom, I've offered to have her stay with me.  I don't anticipate any issues, and barring that, she could just stay here rather than finding a new place.  MIght help both of us.

The only real problem may come between mom's dog Star and Annie, my only girl.  Both of them are older and spayed, so maybe we won't have huge issues.

Anyway...I started this Sat morning and it's now 9:34 pm.  I went to Deanna's for the afternoon, and dinner.  THUMBS UP DANIEL!  The corned beef was to DIE for.    Now my tummy is full, it's time to bolus and bed.  LOL

Catch you on the next one....

No comments:

Post a Comment