Thursday, October 15, 2020

Trying a new type of snack...#GoMacro #MomsMeet #ProteinsDecadence #proteinpleasure

 I've recently found companies that offer legitimate (means real!) product testing and I have to say, I've gotten some REALLY cool look out of it.  Some of the companies require a non-disclosure agreement, so I can't talk about those.  But others are far more concerned with showcasing their products.  One such company is "Mom's Meet" located at   https://momsmeet.com/ .  After signing up and filling out my profile, I waited "patiently" (Hey!  I did!  but only because I had no idea I was expecting anything!

So...what I received were products with which to hold a "virtual sampling party".  They give you a link to instructions on how to handle this,  which I can share the link too. 

Ok, now that the "how to"s are out of the way, let's talk about the items that were sent for me to send out.  The company name is GoMacro and the main product is a high protein Macrobar  in peanut butter and chocolate chip.  I was a little leery, especially after reading the company/product sheet.  

GoMacro was started by a mother/daughter team who created a sustainable, plant based diet to help the mom, Amelia, recover from breast cancer.   Amelia's daughter, Jola, adopted the diet to support her mother, initially, but found it helped her own vitality and health.  So GoMacro was formed to share the secret with the world.

I actually received two 12 packs of the PB and Chocolate Chip and a separate 4 pack box of PB and chocolate chip "protein pleasure".  In addition, they sent me a 4 pack retail box of "protein decadence", dark chocolate and almond.  I have to say, my initial reaction was...shall we say less than positive?  According to the information I received with the bars, the protein pleasure contains 11 grams of plant based protein.  IN addition, they are certified Organic, vegan, gluten free, kosher, non-GMO, C.L.E.A.N, R.A.W. and soy-free.  But in my opinion, they are certainly NOT taste free!  I was a bit surprised, actually, but these are really, really good!  Now I havn't eaten the dark chocolate and almond (hey, I'm a member off the Toothless Coalition...almond enjoying days are WAY behind me) but my daughter assures me they are most certainly good!  I think she enjoyed the DC&A more than the PB&CC.  And that's fine, more for me.  

One other very important issue...GoMacro also prides itself on using 100% renewable energy, including solar and wind energy.  So, good for the environment, good for you, good taste, good for small business, good for women owned business....what more can you ask? 

Interested in trying these?  You can get them on Amazon, Walmart or other retailers. They run about $8.99 for 4 bars.  A little expensive, but these can be meal replacement bars as well as a healthy snack.  If you're on the go, especially if you've got kids, dogs, or a busy schedule, these are really handy.  And did I mention GOOOD?  Yea?  I guess I did..

Im going to give some links down here to not only the product page, but the Mom's Meet page.   If anyone is interested in links to other Best Testing/Product Testing sites, let me know in the comments and I'll write a post specifically about these programs.                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment